We are excited to announce the all new ASUS WebStorage Website. Along with the new interface, we have also incorporated new features and updates. Here are some of the key highlights!
1. Better user interface for faster navigation:
- New navigate panel by category: The new navigate panel includes four main categories that are Space, Tag, Attribute, and Saved Searches. This navigation panel is designed to ensure that you can find the file(s) you want in the shortest time possible so that you can spend more time on editing rather than locating.
- Distinctive group icon: For every file that you uploaded, an associated icon is displayed in front the file to help you better identify the correct file format. Current supported file format included Microsoft Office files, pictures, and video.
- Sorting option: Like Windows and Mac OS, it lets you to short your files by date or name. Additional option will be available shortly.
- File state: The purpose of the File state is to put you in control of all uploaded file. It display the condition of the file, which includes shared, upload from, virus infected, original file has been deleted from backed up data.
- Document Preview: With the latest transcoding technology, we have made the online document preview possible. Simply select the “view all,” if you wish to read the full content!
2. Download in zip
- The all new ASUS WebStorage web lets download multiple files at once. Simply select the files you would like to download and it will be automatically packed into an “ASUS WebStorage.zip” file.
3. Quick note (Beta)
- Quick note is designed to help you record your inspiring thoughts when you only have the web access. In additional to saving in text format, Quick Note also supported Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel formats.
Visit asuswebstorage.com and experience the all new interface and features today. Don’t forget to let us know your feedback on our forum!
Register Now ! ASUS WebStorage