If you have more than one ASUS devices, these may have different free storage spaces on WebStorage, and such scattered spaces could only be accessed by their different accounts, or you would have to choose a device providing the largest storage space on WebStorage and forego other free spaces.
Aware of such inconvenience, WebStorage now has a solution to have your free storage spaces coming with different ASUS devices integrated into a same account, and the account can have your free spaces integrated up to 3TB for you to enjoy even more cloud data securely stored on WebStorage.
How to have your free spaces integrated
>> If you already have ASUS WebStorage:
1. Boot your device and update the ASUS WebStorage on it to the latest version (the latest version supports the accumulate space solution).
2. After log-in into the latest version, you will be asked whether you agree to have your spaces integrated.
3. Select “agree” to complete integration, i.e., the free space on ASUS WebStorage coming along with the ASUS device selected by you in step 2 will be automatically integrated into the account you log-in.
>> If you have no ASUS WebStorage but have more than one ASUS devices:
1. Go to the website of ASUS WebStorage to apply for a free 3GB account and complete account authentication.
2. Select one of your ASUS devices to confirm that the ASUS WebStorage on it is the latest version that supports the space integration solution.
3. After log-in into the latest version, you will be asked whether you agree to have your spaces integrated.
4. Select “agree” to complete integration, i.e., the free space on ASUS WebStorage coming along with the ASUS device selected by you in step 2 will be automatically integrated into the account you log-in.
5. Repeat the above procedure if you want to continue space integration.
>> If you use an activation card or activation paper:
1. Go to the ASUS WebStorage ID registration page to select one of your ASUS devices to key in the 16-digit activation code on your activation code or paper.
2. Apply for an ASUS Web Storage account if you do not have one yet, and log-in here if you have an account (please note that the account selected by you will automatically integrate your free spaces)
3. After log-in, you can check whether space integration is completed by selecting Search Changes at Customer Center of ASUS Web Storage.
>> How to confirm completion of space integration:
Go to Customer Center → Select Account Data Maintenance→ Select Search Changes→ View the log of space integration。
>> Please pay attention to the followings:
1. The solution applies only to inactivated free spaces, and space integration is unavailable to the activated accounts of your ASUS devices.
2. An account can accommodate spaces integrated up to 3TB, but there is no space limit if the free space coming along with your ASUS device is unlimited.
3. Please refer to the table of ASUS devices supported by the space integration solution.
4. After the space integration solution expires, your space will decrease to 3GB or 5GB that you originally applied for. If any of your spaces is acquired by your participation in any ASUS WebStorage incentive or promotional program and noted as permanent, you are entitled to ongoing space integration.
5. When you first log-in into an ASUS device and you are not asked whether you agree to have your spaces integrated, it means the device does not provide any free space on ASUS Web Storage.
6. Business customers are not supported by the space integration solution.
7. For further details, please refer to FAQ.